Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Outcomes Relevant?

The outcomes that I hoped would come from this course are still relevant to the work that I do in the school. A leader needs to be able to speak the language of those with whom they are conversing. During a conversation about technology use in the classroom with a teacher, I need to be able to understand what they are talking about. I cannot help solve a problem or give suggestions on a situation if I do not know what they are asking of me. This skill does not apply just in technology. I need to be as educated as I can be in all aspects of education. A lot of the technologies that were discussed in this course are relevant in the classroom also. We discussed blogs during the course. I believe that each teacher should use a blog, as well as myself, the leader. It is an immediate access to all information that I want the stakeholders to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment