Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Course Outcomes

At the beginning of this course, I did not have any goals or outcomes in mind. I really did not concern myself with the title of this course. I had no clue that I was taking a course on technology until I sat down to do the first week’s assignments. Initially I was overwhelmed by the course and the work load. As a leader, I have to know what is going on. I have to be prepared. If I was prepared and knew what I was going to be doing in this course, then I would have been able to manage my time better. After the first week, I did set some general outcomes that I wanted to see occur. I wanted to become more familiar with technology jargon, know more about what is available to use, and what teachers can use in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment