Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Course Assignment Success

I had a lot of success in carrying out the course assignments. There was only one time where I struggled greatly, when I was asked to analyze and respond to the STaR Chart. While searching for the data, I realized that there wasn’t any. My school had not completed the assessment for the past two years. I ended up having to use data from a local school who is one of the most advanced in integrating technology into the classroom in our area. Whenever I had questions about technology, I went to the middle school technology teacher and website manager for help. She was able to help me solve all of my problems. I believe that it is a good trait of leader to ask for help when they come across something they don’t know or when they come across a problem they can’t solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment